Some cool tips to remember when using a Computer
- Never use Windowlene, alcohol, or ammonia to clean LCD screens. Microfiber or a soft cloth are the best options for cleaning LCD screens.
- Keep the computer away from strong magnets or equipment that generate magnetic fields. In extreme situations this can cause data loss.
- Make sure the air vents are open, not blocked or pushed up against something stopping the air flow. This will cause the computer to overheat.
- DO not eat or drink near your computer workspace, just in case you spill food or drink onto your laptop, keyboard, mouse, or any electrical device.
- DO carefully open your tablet screen and rotate to change to writing mode. Do not try to rotate the screen all the way around. Tablet screens do not rotate 360 degrees.
I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We’ve created life in our own image. ~ Stephen Hawking